Understanding Airflow and Duct Design
4 CEU’s HVAC Master & Journeyman
This renowned program teaches participants how to effectively troubleshoot “air side” problems in existing systems as well as teaching basic duct sizing procedures necessary for proper system installation and operation. You will design a duct system in the class!
- Airflow Measurement / Calculations
- Static Pressure / Blower Performance / Pressure Drop
- Equipment Selection Procedures
- Five Common Errors of Duct Design & Installation
- Duct Design Procedures
- How to Determine the Correct Design Friction Rate for a Job
- Fresh Air Requirements / Calculation / Adjustment / ERV
Investment: Only $50 per person
Registration is Limited! Enroll TODAY!
|October 29, 2018|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|